[Sca-cooks] OOP: Uzbeki Cuisine

Jim and Andi icbhod at home.com
Sat Jan 26 18:19:25 PST 2002

Okay, then let me ask your opinion, and the opinions of the people on this
list in general,

What does it take to authentically re-create a medieval cuisine without a
handy cookbook? Can a person ever feel confident that they have succeeded in
getting *pretty darn close* without recipes?

Okay, I just read over that, and it sounds pretty snotty... but that's NOT
how I mean it to sound! I know that there are people here, most certainly
including yourself, who have been doing this much longer than myself. I am
honestly and openly interested in those opinions in an effort to improve my
research, and as a result, my feasts. I honestly enjoy researching, cooking
and feastcratting; I also foresee myself doing much of all three off the
beaten path.

With respect,
Madhavi