[Sca-cooks] Playing with my food again- OOP

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 20:19:52 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/28/02 11:00:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
phlip_u at yahoo.com writes:

<< No, and I'm not sure why on the mango and papaya
 (pineapple tends to hold its texture). I actually had
 to cook the fruits a bit longer than I had originally
 intended, in order to soften them to my prefferred
 texture.

And these were canned? Mabe where they were picked and when they were picked
would certainly affect texture. Aren't mangoes and papaya's kinda starchy?

Misha