[Sca-cooks] haggis, was (something else about puddings...)

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Tue Jan 29 15:52:27 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/29/02 1:18:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

<< Grandeloquent?  My my Muiredach, you sure are making lots of progress in a
 hurry.  First Muiredach, then the singles list, then Gorgeous, then 'taken'
 and now this~!  Where will your list end dear?

 Olwen >>

Becoming King? Getting married? Having Babies? Coming down to Richmond to fix
Misha a nice candlelight dinner and Misha, being the Big Russian that he is,
eating it and giving many praises to him? The possibilities are
endless.........

Misha