[Sca-cooks] haggis, was (something else about puddings...)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Jan 29 16:17:29 PST 2002

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/29/02 1:18:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:
>
> << Grandeloquent?  My my Muiredach, you sure are making lots of progress in a
>  hurry.  First Muiredach, then the singles list, then Gorgeous, then 'taken'
>  and now this~!  Where will your list end dear?
>
>  Olwen >>
>
> Becoming King? Getting married? Having Babies? Coming down to Richmond to fix
> Misha a nice candlelight dinner and Misha, being the Big Russian that he is,
> eating it and giving many praises to him? The possibilities are
> endless.........
>
> Misha

Oh Misha, how short-sighted you are!

No, he needs to come to An Tir, give the SLUG Queen a foot rub (oh
baby!) and a nice looong back rub, and then cook and lovely meal for
her, and then *IF* she is feeling munificent, she might introduce him to
the Great and Wondrous Green-Eyed One, the maker of mousse and Sacher
Torte, the one not afraid to drive in snowstorm while I slept, and One
Who Knew Where There Electric Blanket Was Kept!

Yes, I *might* introduce Muiredach do this most reknowned of men. Or I
might hog him for my own!

still feeling ooky,
'Lainie