[Sca-cooks] pate

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Jan 31 11:55:18 PST 2002

At 01:54 PM 01/31/2002 -0600, you wrote:
> >>To sum up:
> >>Pâte de foie gras: pâte.
>
> > Except that pâté de foie gras isn't necessarily a paste...  The
> > recipe I'm using leaves the foie gras whole, not processed at all.
> > Gorgeous Muiredach
>
>Well, you got me there, GM.  My intent was to pick a high-end dish as
>pâte & a low-end plop as spread.  My hyperbole kinda backfired, I
>guess.

Gotcha, eh? :-)

You say GM, and it took me a second to realize you were using the initials
of my name.  For a second I couldn't help but think General Manager, and
got scared for a second! :-)

If you can manage to be in Chicago 'round the 20th of February, you can
perhaps get to try my pâté de foie gras a l'armagnac.  If there's any left
after out dinner that is :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Kingdom of the Middle