[Sca-cooks] Olaf's Pennsic Singles Sunday Social

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Mon Jul 15 21:16:48 PDT 2002

Hej!
    Come to Olaf's Pennsic Singles Sunday Social!  You don't have to be
single to come but you may have a pass made at you if you are there.
    I will be holding a social evening at my tent in the Barony of
Stonemarche encampment (N07) on Sunday the 11th of August starting at dark.
Various treats will be served (what all I haven't decided any suggestions?)
including ice
cream grasshoppers & Bailey's Irish Cream Shakes.  So come bring a chair &
your favorite cordial to make a shake & meet other people..some  single,
some not some on this list some on others.
Pax,
Olaf of Trollhiemsfjord