[Sca-cooks] Letter of introduction and plea for help

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 21:36:45 PDT 2002

Greetings.

May I be so bold as to introduce myself. My name is Isabella Francesca Niccola di Giovanni. I came to the beautiful shire of Fontaine dans Sable, Kingdom of the Outlands, North America from Venice, sometime around 1550.

My problem is (well, as I always say..one of) that because I am new to this (SCA, from around Feb this year) I don't have the experience nor the links to help in my quest for a tried and true cake type dessert, prefferably from my homeland. I am the co-feastocrat for our upcoming Defender Tourney (Aug 2, 3 & 4) and am having some problems with my original idea.

Any help I could get would be very much appreciated.

In service,

Isabella