[Sca-cooks] Northern BBQ

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Wed Jul 17 05:46:55 PDT 2002

Portsmouth NH. I don't eat cornbread, so I have no idea if they sugar it or
not...but they have killer st louis ribs, beef ribs, and all sorts of other
foods, including killer artichoke fritters and fried pickles...
margali

[stuck with leftovers for lunch that aren't any where near as interesting
;-(]

the quote starts here:
Which Portsmouth MA or NH?  I am still trying to find a good Barbeque
place up here-all of them put sugar in the corn bread.