[Sca-cooks] unusual game meat

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 18 08:25:24 PDT 2002

See, now that we have pictures of Bear... *G*

A friend of mine just got, at his local butcher's, both bear meat and
boar meat. Now he'd like to know what to do with them! He doesn't know
what cuts - supposed to be checking that.

I pointed him to the florifiles so he's looking at our discussion last
winter on bear. Any new comments? Any suggestions what he might want to
do with it?

There wasn't very much on boar, per se, found some under pork. How would
this be different from regular pork? Different handling, different
recipes, what? Or, is it?

Master A, you know the shop, if you are interested...

Anne