[Sca-cooks] Thanks Olwen::::5000 bottles of spice on the wall, 5000 bottles of spice.

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Jul 22 05:16:05 PDT 2002

Oh Olwen,
You are so sweet!!!  In fact, I was wondering WHY I had so many spices  (I
have 7 shelves/14 ft of spices in jars. I have a white Tupperware box full of
baggies full of my "medieval" spices and a red Tupperware box full of baggies
full of "ethnic" spices.)  Between my 9 month bout of colitis, 4 of those
months when I was VERY sick and now the heat wave, I haven't been cooking
very much.  But I was just thinking I'd better start doing *some* cooking....
but as soon as the heat breaks!

Thank you for your kind offer. I don;t need anything now, but will keep you
in mind if I do need something!
Love, Phillipa