[Sca-cooks] oop atkins

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Jul 25 04:25:32 PDT 2002

100 lbs over 4 years,am maintaining weightloss without adding exercise
[health issues preventing that] and blood profile is excellent, blood
glucose maintaining better.

Of course, ymmv.

margali

the quote starts here:
All I know is that I have lost 22 pounds on Atkins, dont have cravings, do
not the hunger and the insatiable desire to cheat that I constantly had on
Weight watchers, and have not felt this good in years.

So, while your mileage may vary, I am doing quite well eating meat, and
animal fats and tuna, mixed with some greens and olive oil.

It makes evetns tough, etc, but that can be worked around.

Brandu