[Sca-cooks] oop atkins

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 25 07:41:46 PDT 2002

Marilyn Traber wrote:

> 100 lbs over 4 years,am maintaining weightloss without adding exercise
> [health issues preventing that] and blood profile is excellent, blood
> glucose maintaining better.

Thanks Margali, I needed that.  This diet works for me, but I find myself in
these dreary arguments with friends of different regiments who "know better"
and mistrust this particular one.  SIGH.

So, steering the discussion back toward topic:  Period or peri-oid low carb
dishes, tourney meals, other SCA-applicable things?  I'm keen on making the
soy pancakes work for me.  I did a tourney lunch of soy "blini" [very thin,
eggy with soy flour], sour cream and caviar.  Oh yeah baby, we were roughing
it on this diet.

Selene C.