OT Fat Albert (as Re: [Sca-cooks] Chicken hearts)

Nick Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Thu Jul 25 07:41:19 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Gunter" <countgunthar at hotmail.com>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>

Fat Albert was really only mentioned in one routine. A particularly
hilarious one about some kids that had gotten a life-sized
Frankenstein doll and scared kids on an unlit landing.

"I forgot I was behind him..."
Hee! Hee! Hee! (I still giggle when I remember that routine.
Ol' Weird Gunthar   >>>>>>>>>

TELL ME you didn't hear the routine called "Buck Buck"!

"Come on out . . . . . Fat Albert! Fat Albert was the Badest Buck Buck
breaker in the world.  We had to put a ramp down the steop because he
couldn't hardly run fast.  When he started running, bricks started
falling out of the buildings (rumble, rumble, rumble) Mothers took their
children in off the street (rumble rumble rumble) . . . . . "