[Sca-cooks] Goodies - oop ot

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Fri Jul 26 08:24:42 PDT 2002

My favoite episode was the one where tehy got locked in their house for a
very long time - sort of a modified rip van winkle tale.
margali

very disappointed that they never showed it in the US, it was as funny as
Monty Python. But then again, I also liked To the Manor Born and Butterflies
are Free.

the quote starts ehre:
Why does this bring visions of the Goodies episode where they are
breeding Rolf Harris' in the zoo.  Hmm, I think I need to take a few
aspirin and have a good lie down.

Drakey.