[Sca-cooks] OT Atkins diet, etc

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Sat Jul 27 07:20:30 PDT 2002

> The difficult meal for me is breakfast.  I must eat in the morning.  There are
> only so many eggs I can face day after day.  Any other ideas?
>
> Selene Colfox, Caid

Argh - in changing my computer over, I just lost several years of
great saved email [and 2600 ones I hadnn't had a chance to go
through. Anything sent to me personally in the last 2 weeks - I'm
not ignoring you, I just don't know if I got anything from you
and please resend ;-(]

Let me respond privately as soon as I get a chance to dig out
some URLs for you. There is a great cooking cd you can buy of
accumulated low carb recipes I can give you the URL for right now...
this is for a great FAQ page, lots of good resources there if you
dig for them:
http://www.grossweb.com/asdlc/faq.htm#5

This is the cd I was referring to. I happen to have downloaded
them before but I am getting a copy of the cd anyway ;-)
http://www.camacdonald.com/lc/cookbookdownload.html

WHy do you have to have eggs for breakfast? Grilled shrimp is
wonderful, and on a bed of spinach sauted with garlic and light
sesame oil is a comfort food [or with bacon. You could bacon wrap
the shrimps for grilling, and just saute the spinach and garlic
in bacon drippings reserved in the fridge from some other time
;-)] Beef and romaine roll-ups are great for taking in the car -
roll slices of cooked roast beef and sliced provalone cheese with
romaine lettuce leaves with a good gring of black pepper and a
schmere of horseradish...

Now I'm getting hungry!
margali