[Sca-cooks] Feast Ambience

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Tue Jul 30 18:14:05 PDT 2002

After being on this list the last month or so, my eyes have been opened.
There just is not that much period cooking going on here in Atenveldt yet.
Most of the feasts I have attended have avoided obvious non-period food
items, but only a few have had lists of sources for the items cooked or some
other evidence that period recipes were used. We have some great cooks here
and some people who have moved here from other kingdoms (Gunter, etc.) who
will hopefully change some of that.

In the meanwhile I was wondering if you do special things to help with the
ambience of your feasts- to go along with the wonderful food and subtleties?

Lady Cecily
Barony of Sundragon
Atenveldt