[Sca-cooks] Pearls before Swine

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 3 12:34:58 PDT 2002

OK then you need to serve Swiss Cheese first - placing that which is holey
before them.  Then the Pearls - pearl onions, pearl tapioca - is there a
stringy food, candy laces, that can be knitted or PERLed?  Then a pork dish.
Hehehehe!

Get your servers from amongst those of Baronial or Viscomital rank - those with
Pearls on their coronets, of course!

Grinning, ducking and running,
Dame Selene, Caid