[Sca-cooks] Something to chase away the image (WAS: And the screaming nightmare award goes to...)

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 4 10:13:25 PDT 2002

On 7/3/02 8:13 AM, "Susan Fox-Davis" <selene at earthlink.net>  sat on a
tribble, which squeaked:

> "Mike C. Baker" wrote:
>
>> I can just picture the clan chief bellowing, before tasting the
>> concoction:  "McKinnion, it's a particularly sick puppy that you are, it
>> is!"
>
> Erm.  Speaking as the peer of Padraig's household, rest assured that this
> scenario has indeed taken place.

    And I still want to make that Cajun Haggis recipe.  :-)

    Selene knows I've collected weird recipes for a while now.   Very few of
which I'll actually want to make.   (Though the Garlic Chocolate-Chip
cookies could be interesting.)     However, I do make real food as well,
(like my Guinness Beef Stew.)

    - Padraig o Connell, (singing "Sick....puppies....Are Quite Fun......"

"Life is a sexually-transmitted disease"