[Sca-cooks] Fire and Smoke

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Jul 8 05:37:39 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/7/2002 11:10:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

> So, how are all my Northern Cousins?  It has been overcast and smoke
> smelling in the air here in Maryland.  It must be horrid further north.  Is
> everyone OK????

When we got home from Wolf Hunt yesterday, visibility was aobut 2 miles or
so.  Thank god for air conditioning.  It was funny, because the haze was only
way up in the sky when we left at 7 am, and we came home to smoky fog at 6
pm.  Wolf Hunt, in Waynesboro, PA, was mostly clear with just some high haze,
but the closer we got to Harrisburg, PA, and then to home (Lancaster), the
worse it got.

Brangwayna Morgan