[Sca-cooks] Fire and Smoke

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 8 08:38:49 PDT 2002

Day before yesterday, in the late afternoon,  I didn't have the radio
on, and couldn't figure out what was going on... it looked as if it was
going to pour, but the weather program I have on the computer kept
assuring me it was clear - no rain anyplace near! Yesterday was clear,
though, and today is lovely - I guess you got it south of us! It was
kind of a relief to know what that haze was...

Anne