[Sca-cooks] Loud Voices

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Wed Jul 10 06:07:22 PDT 2002

selene at earthlink.net writes:

> Have any of you worthies signed up for field heraldry lately?
> It's not just being loud, it's the ability to command attention.

No, not me. Don't know anything about heraldry. I could Command Attention if
I want to, but most of the time I prefer to be in a kitchen, or tending my
camp. Though the call for dinner is most certainly answered.*chuckles*

I'm still trying to get the College of Heralds email address to get my name
passed... maybe then I'll look into Pursuivant.

Finnebhir Moon Dancer
Rhiallu Ulfhednar
Vanished Woods Shire
Middle Kingdom