[Sca-cooks] Romanian sources-- another source

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Jul 12 06:33:45 PDT 2002

The reason this article is valuable is because it gives
one the history of printed cookbooks in that part of
Europe and explains why they were not printed until
the 19th century. The earliest cookbook in any cuisine
is still of interest, be it 16th or 19th or even 20th.
In this case, you can also contact the author of the article
since Notaker has a website.
Johnna