[Sca-cooks] Feast Procedural Question

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Tue Jul 16 23:22:26 PDT 2002

Jared commented:
> Huette:
> Don't worry -- I'm not a quitter!  I'll figure out how to make this work
> -- I was just wondering if anyone else was having to put up with this.

Here is another file that I forgot to mention in my last message

about how Barons should handle things. Perhaps this would help you,
even if he wouldn't read it.

This is in the SCA-SOCIOLOGY section:
Confrontation-art  (9K) 12/20/99    "Gunnora's Rules for Confrontation"
                                       by Mistress Gunnora Harakarva.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-SOCIOLOGY/Confrontation-art.html

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net