[Sca-cooks] Re:Olaf, Resteraunt Guide Extrordinaire

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 06:46:40 PDT 2002

--- Olaf skrev:

>     Well, I did hold back some, we will skip
> breakfast<;^}

Oh gee....

 I figured y'all
> Yankees aren't quite the trenchermen that my
> brothers are.

Yankees? What Yankees? Virginian, myself.

After you see
> pictures of me next to Bones & Larry you will
> realize I am the small one of
> the brothers-at 6' & 360lbs.  (I am down about 40
> lbs since May)

Congratulations on the weight loss. I'm really
beginning to wonder about this List, though. At 5' 10"
and 170 lbs, I am hardly petite, but a lot of you
folks are making me feel that way ;-) And Lord help
Muiredach's skinny little self ;-)

>     You would have to provide any smoking materials
> for your self- I don't
> do that any more.

Neither do I- that's why I was asking....

> However I remember a party once
> where there were some
> really great Brownies that no one could get enough
> of.  We also didn't have
> any Spaghetti left after that night.  Never did get
> around to making that
> Turkey & Stuffing though.

S'OK. Feed me some good single malt some night, and
i'll tell you all about helping the local cops catch
the rapist, the Brownies, and the Beagle who Stole a
Couple...

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,