[Sca-cooks] Feast Procedural Question

CalicoJim1 at aol.com CalicoJim1 at aol.com
Wed Jul 17 07:38:11 PDT 2002

Hi Jared,
Much like some of the other postings, I've never encountered this scenario
before.  It does indeed sound like your Baron has an agenda all his own.  Let
me just point out something you might want to consider before you make your
decision.  It's always easier to give up control that to gain it.  If you
agree to this you can expect more of the same type of request in the future.
Ultimatly though the decision is yours.  If this is someting that doesn't
bother you then do it.  If it's just more work than it's worth, then stand up
and say so.  In the end nobody joins the society to have a bad time.  That's
what work is for:-]  If this is not going to be fun don't torture yourself.
Hope that helps -- Calico