[Sca-cooks] Feast Procedural Question

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 17 09:24:12 PDT 2002

Jared and the Baron are going to have a heart-to-heart [but manly!] discussion
Very Soon.  All your input is highly appreciated and will be discussed.

In the past, it has been our household's non-negotiable rules for running a
feast:

1.  Give us whatever cash you have budgeted for the feast, in advance, stand back
and let us do wonders.

2.  Kitchen staff and servers do not pay.  Period.

These people are already paying in service, sweat, sometimes blood.  Besides,
those who have been around this food all day don't want to LOOK at it anymore by
suppertime, so won't eat much.  We hand over all receipts at the end of the event
day, which is more than we can say for most other departments.

Those who have agreed to these rules have never been disappointed.

Selene, Caid - Lady Blaydeaux