[Sca-cooks] Re: Italian menus repost with translations

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 18 05:16:33 PDT 2002

On 18 Jul 2002, at 1:35, Mark S. Harris wrote:

> I thought it was already transcribed into ASCII text
> but in ancient Italian?

No, it's in page images of the original text, with the funny-looking
letters and all.  This is why I declined to post a lot more menus.  It
requires transcribing word by word, with much glancing back and
forth to see that one has copied the unfamilar words correctly.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net