[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2175 - 18 msgs

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Jul 18 05:26:02 PDT 2002

10,000 thanks, may your womb be blessed with many male hildren, may the post
ofice never lose your mail...

[was watching Kismet recently...;-)]

margali

the quote starts here:
> I am deadly tired of those nasty snack food pork rinds.
> Air puffed bacon fat ;-(
> margali

   I don't know, but I'll check. Better yet, I'll call our local Knight, who
happens to work for Smithfield (yes, we're pampered and know it) and see if
he knows anything about them... either way, I'll just bring some to Pennsic
if I can find them and you can "pay it forward" - you would anyway! (See I
know you!)

Rosine