[Sca-cooks] Cornbread....

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 18 09:14:55 PDT 2002

I'm looking forward to this!  I =am= in a North/South marriage, and I have a
nice cast-iron Spider pan!  [I'm the north half, born in Manhattan.]

I never knew until later in life that oatmeal could have anything but milk and
sugar added.  These days I weird everyone out with butter and Lawry's seasoned
salt.  Sort of like a rich soup in the morning.

Selene, Caid