[Sca-cooks] Cornbread....

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 18 10:40:51 PDT 2002

On 7/18/02 9:14 AM, "Susan Fox-Davis" <selene at earthlink.net>  sat on a
tribble, which squeaked:

> I never knew until later in life that oatmeal could have anything but milk and
> sugar added.  These days I weird everyone out with butter and Lawry's seasoned
> salt.  Sort of like a rich soup in the morning.

    Well, I grew up with milk and butter in my oatmeal.   Seasoned salt is a
new one.     Then again, I got massively weirded out the first time I saw
someone butter their pop-tarts.

    Oh, and speaking of Lawry's Seasoned Salt, it's my understanding that
the Lawry's plant, (In Los Angeles), offers plant tours.

    - Padraig o Connell

Radio Shack: "You've got questions. We've got blank stares."