[Sca-cooks] Are cobblers, crisps, pies OOP?

Jeff Gedney Gedney1 at iconn.net
Mon Jul 22 06:45:22 PDT 2002

Apple "pies" are period.
Sebina Welserin has a recipe for an apple tart that is pretty much
indistinuishable from "mom's, without a top crust. I served this pie at my
last event, very good. Please be sure to prebake the pastery, though, or
you'll have a world of trouble removing it from the pan.
Yes that is the voice of experience.

Check the florilegium or miscellany.

Brandu