[Sca-cooks] Recipe Help

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Fri Jul 26 00:11:04 PDT 2002

Apollonia asked:
> Hey all!  I have no primary sources, and have just been told that we are
> doing an A & S cooking session at my house!  So I could use a recipe, or
> two, that can be made during the hour to hour and a half session....

I'm afraid I don't have any specific recipes for you that I know to be quick to
redact or make but there are a number of translated but unredacted recipes in
these files in the FOOD-MANUSCRIPTS section of the Florilegium:
Guisados1-art    (220K)  5/28/01    A translation of Ruperto de Nolaís
                                        1529 "Libre del Coch", part 1 of 2
                                        by Lady Brighid ni Chiarain.
Guisados2-art    (116K)  5/28/01    "Libre del Coch". part 2 of 2.
                                        Lenten recipes.

Perhaps this file in the SCA-INC section will let you see what similar groups
have done at their meetings:

cookng-guilds-msg (12K)  4/ 2/01    SCA cooking guilds.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net