[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2205 - Drakey, Geese, Latin

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 12:04:49 PDT 2002

--- Marcus Loidolt <mjloidolt at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Second, you all wont' fit under that rock, at least
> not with the chickens, ducks and geese!!! Unless of
> course they are all freezer wrapped??!!
>   Story: My geese went walking yesterday, escaped
> from
> the yard and were walking calmly down to the
> INTERSTATE!!! when my neighbor called to inform me
> of
> this parade which had just passed his house!! I got
> in
> the car, circled round the block to head them off at
> the pass/corner. I got there, honked my horn, and
> yelled out the window, "Archery, Calligraphy, go
> home!"
> Whereupon they all turned around and did exactly
> that!!
> Single file up the middle of the road to my
> driveway,
> up the drive and right back through the same hole
> they
> got out of!!! ( Which I prompty fixed!!) There they
> sat in a cirle waiting and chatting quietly as if to
> say "Well, we have been waiting here all day for you
> to come and fix that hole!!"
> Who needs more children at home? I have 30 in the
> classroom, and these so-and-sos at home??

S'OK, Marcus. Those idiot ducks of mine get mad at me
when I don't chase them into their pen at night. They
had penned themselves the other night before I got out
there to put the chickens up, and spent the entire
time cussing me out and offering advice.

Silly birds....

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,