[Sca-cooks] Feast quantities

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue Jul 30 06:47:59 PDT 2002

Also sprach Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius:
>You know, if you're having a saw jury-rigged, you might find an old
>paper-cropper (clean and treat suitably) and somehow replace the
>blade with the saw thingy... or otherwise figure a way to pivot the
>saw from/to a cutting board.

Or, just on the off chance you live in a shire that is filthy rich
and would find it a useful investment (of course I have no way of
knowing whether your shire is filthy rich, do I? ;-)   ), there's
always this, or something like it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1754051005

Adamantius

deserves to be called a scholar."