[Sca-cooks] Good news!

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 30 07:26:55 PDT 2002

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:21:50 -0400 "Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius"
<adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:

Adamantius, who was called into Court for his own Maunche, stopped halfway up
to the thrones, ran back to the kitchen door, yelled, "And don't let those
apples burn!!!", and returned to the Presence...
Someone who had knew it was coming later said that she had expected me to get
my Maunche at Twelfth Night.  I was heartily glad that TM waited until
Mudthaw.  It's always nice to get awards on your own home turf, but 12th Night
would have been a disaster for me.  I had accidently left my garb at home, and
was wearing an ill-fitting borrowed gown of bright pink, and my very modern
hiking boots.

Brighid ni Chiarain