[Sca-cooks] Feast Ambience

Patrick Levesque pleves1 at PO-BOX.McGill.Ca
Tue Jul 30 20:28:06 PDT 2002

>At 12:21 PM 7/31/02 +1000, you wrote:
>>Lady Cecily didst scribe...
>>>In the meanwhile I was wondering if you do special things to help with >the
>>>ambience of your feasts- to go along with the wonderful food and

I was planning for my first feast (the Moldavian one) to have a short scene
acted out just before serving each course, which would have a direct
connotation with the course being served, and the history of Moldavia
itself. Given the reputation of the Moldavian household up here, this is
sure to degenerate into mass madness, which is, of course, absolutely
welcome... especially if I lag behind in serving a course :-)))

Petru 'cel Paros' Voda
who will go to any lenght, including cooking, to teach people a little bit
about his native Moldavia :-)

Dragon Dormant, Northern Shores, East Kingdom.