[Sca-cooks] A Question on mustardy eggs

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 18 03:17:39 PDT 2002

Evening all!

I found this lovely recipe in the FLoriguem and tried to email Mistress Kiri
directly using the listed addy but to no avail...

So am redirecting the query via the list (cause I need to know the answer by
thursday morning when I go off shopping for the feast food... event is this
saturday night)

Can anyone (or Mistress Kiri if you're out there at the moment) advise the
quantity that the below recipes makes?

Is it a good sized portion for one or two adults??  (I'm doing this as a
side dish for about 100 people and want to calculate the amount of eggs I'll
need)

Many thanks!!

Mari