[Sca-cooks] Was Get Fuzzy, Left-wing Cats, and Scrummy Food (OOP)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 27 10:58:34 PDT 2002

I have decided to begin at the top of my unread old messages and work
through the bunch instead of doing the random hit and miss which I will
probably go back to anyway.  Came across this and have questions.
What are; 2000 Yellowglen Brut Cremont, D'Arenberg 1999 'The FootBolt'
Shiraz, and 2000 Brown Bros Orange Muscat and Flora???  And if they are all
that good, how can I get some (since your coming to Pennsic)?
Olwen