[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Apicius and forthcoming was Byzantine Cooking

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Jun 4 09:08:56 PDT 2002

Also sprach johnna holloway:
>No, No, No....librarian's sigh....
>maybe I need more caffeine this am but I
>thought that it was pretty clear in the original
>posting that the only reason
>I  mentioned the Apicius title was because
>this was the latest information from Tom Jaine
>with regard to where it was and when it would be
>out. Both are forthcoming Prospect Books titles
>that I had mentioned previously.
>
>I never intended that the Apicius title had
anything to do with Byzantine...

I also had not done the caffeination thing as of that time. I just
answered the question, although I thought it a little odd at the
time. Perhaps you weren't as clear as you thought you were, or as
clear as Stefan thought you should be ;-)? He does tend to find the
weak spot in any explanation, sometimes because he honestly doesn't
understand it, and sometimes, I suspect, he just pretends not to
understand it, in case there's a single person on the planet who
might not get what you're saying.

No habla Angliski...

Adamantius