[Sca-cooks] re: question for Stefan

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Jun 5 23:03:07 PDT 2002

Arte asked:
> Oooo!  Stefan is lucky!  Hey, can anyone provide any recipes for the mead,
> fudge and the period mixes please?  I wanted to make some spice mixes for
> presentation gifts if at all possible (and there is ALWAYS a need for
> another good fugde recipe).  I have about 20 pounds of honey, so I'm looking
> for an easy mead recipe.

mead-msg         (168K)  7/ 3/00    Making mead. Honey based alcoholic beverage.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/BEVERAGES/mead-msg.html
spice-mixes-msg   (42K)  3/22/02    Period spice mixtures. Poudre Forte, Douce.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/spice-mixes-msg.html

Here's another use for some of that honey:
Pynade-art        (32K) 11/24/01    "Pynade (Medieval Candy)" by Lady Constance
                                       de LaRose.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/Pynade-art.html
   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net