[Sca-cooks] Re:books/equipment was Midrealm Ruled by Cooks

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Jun 5 23:48:06 PDT 2002

Huette said:
> Personally, I would think that being in a relationship
> or marriage with such a collector would be a Good
> Thing! tm.  This way, when you discover a need for a 4
> pronged thing-a-magig at 2 am, you will know that you
> can find one without having to run to a store and
> burglarize it in desparation. :-)

What makes you think Lainie CAN find this 4 pronged thing-a-magig
at 2 am? Even if she wakes up Edward, he may not be able to find
it with out a lot of looking.

Reminds me of the question about the books. Book storage? Well,
there are no more empty shelves. If you have empty shelves, you
just haven't bought enough books. I've got books in most rooms
in the house. And stacked on the floor. And desk tops. And on
top of dressers.

I just need a bigger house, that's it.

Huette and Johnna, how do you find the book you are looking for,
especially when a good part of your collections are in boxes? And
how do you know you have it, to even go looking for it?

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net