[Sca-cooks] Speaking of mustard...

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Jun 7 11:25:22 PDT 2002

Go with the paln and let us know what happens.
How about simmering water in a stackpot so that
water comes halfway up on the side, say?

If you could dig some out you could experiment with
a cup or so to see how much vinegar needed to be added
but since it's  a mass... I guess it's all or nothing
as they say... good luck... will it reharden even with
vinegar added are my only question at the moment and do
you need to dish it out into smaller amounts?

Johnna Holloway   Johnnae llyn Lewis