[Sca-cooks] Food Allergies

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 11 19:56:42 PDT 2002

I'm foggy tonight.  I typed in allergen where I should have said histamine.

I do find it humorous that you are characterizing a blistering agent like
capsaicin as a "harmless chemical compound."  While it shouldn't cause a
histamine reaction, it's not exactly neutral to the human body.  I sometimes
think humans only toss back the peppers because of the endorphin produced.
Oh, that hurts so good.

Bear