[Sca-cooks] Catering question

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Jun 13 09:19:16 PDT 2002

Personally I'd handle it like it was a weird
wedding... see the couple are in this group and
they want medieval food... can you do that? What
experience do you have in such things? References?

There are several books on event planning and weddings
that talk all about handling catering arrangements and
contracts and such. Check your local library.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis

"Pixel, Goddess and Queen" wrote:snipped