[Sca-cooks] possets

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Jun 15 18:31:46 PDT 2002

Since you has written originally that
"I would greatly
prefer SCA period recipes, but don't mind slightly OOP",
I was unsure how OOP you were willing to go.
Whiskey/whisky is of course in period and Rum is mid-17th
or earlier. If you can drink ale, there are recipes for
warmed ales with spices. What about warmed cherry brandies?
Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis