[Sca-cooks] a herbal related question

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Wed Jun 19 07:36:54 PDT 2002

Oh my... I haven't heard from Coeur d'ennui for eons. Hay from chirhart used
to visit you when I lived in Forgotten Sea-loooong ago. Now to your
question-Wal-Mart sells nifty little tins for spice and herbs.
Cost around 88 cents.  keep in touch From: Master Chirhart Blackstar
                                  PS.Still miss the late Baron Coeur
de'bouff