[Sca-cooks] Vidalia nionions...

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Wed Jun 19 13:35:22 PDT 2002

Kiri commented:
For that, I envy you!  I love Vidalias, and, thank goodness, we get a
reasonable supply of them up here.  I even ran across a "spring onion"
version of them several weeks back!  I am particularly fond of them on a
roast beef sandwich!!!!
<<<<<

So, what is the differance between the regular Vidalias and the
"spring onion" variety? Are the latter smaller? Do they taste
less "oniony" but are still sweet? I would think they would need
time to get sweet or do they work differently than fruits?

Stefan li Rous