[Sca-cooks] OOP Query

Randy Goldberg MD goldberg at bestweb.net
Wed Jun 19 16:41:01 PDT 2002

> Also sprach Aurore Gaudin:
> >Since we're talking about what our kids are watching, mine got me
> >baffled.  He loves watching Starship Troopers, MIB, and Scooby-Doo
> >and Zombie Island, but he refuses to watch Independence Day.  And is
> >only 6 yrs old.  He's a big Scooby fun.  Go figure.  Aurore
>
> I dunno, for my money (and YMMV) Starship Troopers is a little
> extreme, in a number of ways, for a 6 year-old. Probably better to
> let the kid grow to 12 or 13 and start him on Joe Haldeman.

For that matter, give him the damned book! Heinlein's "Starship Troopers"
was a heck of a lot better than that dreck on film - and perfectly suitable
for younger sci-fi fans.

> "FRANK!!!" says the young lady, playing the part and looking angrily
> between me and the dog...
>
> We exchange grins and go our ways...

ROFLMAO! OW OW OW!

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
OBTag: Tomorrow will be cancelled due to lack of interest.