[Sca-cooks] Sugar Free Sakanjabin

Nelson Beth grdygirl at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 08:13:57 PDT 2002

Yes Stefan, I have read that file a couple of times
now :)  In fact, the Florilegium is one of the three
websites I'm planning on putting on my handout for
reference.

Orlaith <--who really needs to get around to WRITING
the handout.

I haven't gotten around to trying this myself.
However, Margali just mentioned on another list that
she has.

You might find this file in the BEVERAGES section of
the Florilegium

useful or perhaps as a source for further reading for
your students:

jalabs-msg        (51K)  1/23/01    Drinks with a
sugar or honey-syrup base as Sekanjabin (Persian Mint