[Sca-cooks] Re: OT: Pennsic Mobility Assistance Transport?

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Tue Jun 25 12:02:03 PDT 2002

    Yes, there were a lot of strong personalities involved in the
discussions last year.  I hope they have resolved their conflicts for this
year.  This is too valuable a service to see gone.
    I was wrong on the Autocrat point it was Information point the
reservations were to be made at.  You should be able to get Security to
arrange for a MATS cart if you see them.  I don't yet know what the policies
will be this year, but it should be better overall for the experiences we
had last year.  Maybe this year we can get some sort of marking for the
carts that indicate it is a MATS cart for when we are "cruising" the site.
Pax,
Olaf of Trollhiemsfjord